The semester is winding down; it's time to use any remaining balances on your Meal Account. Balances must be used prior to close of business on Saturday, May 12th.
How to spend your remaining Meal Account balances
- Continue to eat at on-campus dining facilities
- Share with food insecure peers
- Purchase items from the Bake Shop (call 828-262-3061)
- Purchase bags of coffee from Conrad's
- Purchase whole pizzas or Chick-fil-A nugget trays
- Whole pizzas can be purchased at Fire Side Pizza (828-262-2012), The Pizzeria (828-262-2101) or Park Place (828-262-2089) ~ call or stop in to order
- Chick-fil-A nugget trays can be ordered from the location in Sanford Commons
- Purchase an Exam Pack for yourself or a friend
- Purchase items at The Markets to take home
- Purchase items at The Markets to donate to food banks
Have funds remaining on your Express Account? Express Account balances carry over each year that a student is enrolled at Appalachian. Funds must be used or if applicable, a refund requested before a student separates from the university.