Are you looking for student employment? Appalachian Food Services is hiring! With over 400 hires per academic year, Food Services is the largest on-campus student employer.
Why Work With Food Services
In addition to being convenient to your classes, having an on-campus job has many benefits:
- Earn, learn and grow while gaining valuable resume experience
- Flexible and customizable scheduling - 1 hour to 5 hour shifts
- 9-hour weekly minimum commitment
- Automatic raise upon completion of training
- Tiered compensation system with promotion and semester raise opportunities
- Compensated for prior food industry experience
- Spend time with friends or family during university breaks when Food Services is closed - no need to request time off!
Where Can You Work
The majority of our prep departments and dining venues offer student positions, including:
- Weekend shifts
- Kitchen prep
- And more!
Ready to sign up? Schedule an appointment. And, please bring the following:
- A completed employment application
- Your AppCard
- A copy of your class schedule
- One original form of identification (Social Security card, birth certificate or passport)