Treat yourself, a friend or loved one to these special Valentine’s Day 2018 events, and share the love with Food Services.
Chocolate Fountain – Indulge with your favorite snacks dipped in chocolate at Rivers Street Café from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Share the Love Sushi Tasting Monotony Break – Did you know all sushi on campus is made by two professionally trained sushi chefs? Taste their fresh creations and win prizes from 2 to 4 p.m. in Roess Dining Hall.
Dinner at Park Place at the Pond
Share a special dinner with a special someone or friends. See Park Place at the Pond transformed into a Valentine's Day destination with handmade punch, candles and decorations.
- Oven grilled salmon over rice pilaf topped with a lemon herb and dill sauce
- Herb roasted chicken (GF) (L)
- Manicotti with zesty marinara (V)
- A medley of roasted potatoes (V+) (GF)
- Asparagus cooked in olive oil (V+) (GF)
- Sautéed button mushrooms (V+) (GF)
- Steamed corn (V+) (GF)
Available for sale in dining halls from Feb. 1 to 14.
- Small heart shaped cakes - A three-inch, single serving vanilla or chocolate cake with handmade icing and Valentine’s decorations.
- Cupcakes – Vanilla, chocolate or red velvet cupcakes fresh from the Bake Shop, topped with Valentine’s sprinkles.
- Iced Brownies with Valentine's sprinkles – Double chocolate with a heart-shaped chocolate brownie and chocolate icing topped with Valentine’s sprinkles.