Please join us on Thursday, November 16th for the annual Appalachian Food Services Thanksgiving Meal!
Local roasted breast of turkey, house-made stuffing with local cornmeal, cranberry relish and all your fall favorites.
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Homestyle Classics in Rivers Street Cafe
(GF): Gluten Friendly (L): Local (V): Vegetarian (V+): Vegan
While supplies last
Your Choice of:
- Local Roasted Breast of Turkey (L)
- Carved Ham
With Your Choice of Two:
- Local Mashed Red Potatoes (L) (V)
- NC Sweet Potato Casserole (L) (V)
- Green Beans (GF) (V+)
- Whole Kernel Corn (GF) (V+)
- Mac & Cheese (V)
- House-made Cornbread Stuffing (L) & Gravy
- Cranberry Relish
- Fresh-baked Roll
- 24 oz Soft Drink or Iced Tea
All for only $7.95 plus tax! And, get a FREE slice of pumpkin pie with the purchase of a Thanksgiving Meal while supplies last.